Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to The mini experience via the Website.
This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data
Protection Act 1998;
|Cookies||A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts
of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the
cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies)
|The mini experience, We or us||
The mini experience of 81 church green , Shoreham-by-Sea , West Sussex , Bn43 6ju.
|UK and EU Cookie Law
|The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The mini
experience and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a
consultant or otherwise providing services to The mini experience and accessing the
Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
|Website||the website that you are currently using, Theminiexperience.com, and any
sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but
not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, The mini experience is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for 1 month.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures
specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our
affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act
- For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with
the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by
us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
Third party websites and services
- The mini experience may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with
certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not
have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
- This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such
other websites prior to using them.
Changes of business ownership and control
- The mini experience may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve
the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of The mini experience . Data provided by Users
will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that
permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data.
This may include the following:
- 16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by The mini experience (where
such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £_______________.
- Data security is of great importance to the mini experience and to protect your Data we have put in
place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected
via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information
over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of
your Data transmitted to the Website.
- This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer.
range of services. The mini experience has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure
that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting
your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling
The mini experience to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny
consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services|
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet
browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in
your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you
to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the
help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting
your privacy settings.
provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent
required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be
deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All
disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and
time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website
following the alterations.
You may contact The mini experience by email at Theminiexperience@gmail.com.
20 May 2018
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from